Tuesday, January 22, 2008

pictures pictures pictures

Apologize for being slack - very busy months we had last couple of months. With Oliver's first Christmas and Oliver's christening and travelling to Orange (9 hours drive, try that with a 9 month old!), and meeting the whole Bradleys family for the first time and having my mum & dad came from Jakarta, my brother & girlfriend from Japan and my other brother from Sydney, who would have time to sit in front of the computer and updating this space.

Anyhow, so much things happened, as I mentioned before, with first Xmas (Santa did come to our house!) and big Christening celebration and so on and so on... I can only tease you with the pictures for a time being before come up with the whole story - eventually!

Enjoy!
http://home.exetel.com.au/bradley/baby_album/my_pictures.html

No comments: